|Board of Trustees|
Caldwell ISD Priority One: "Excellence in Education"
Vision, Mission & Beliefs
Our District and its schools will be known for the exceptional academic and extra curricular achievements of our students, the value and morals we bring to the community and its families, the excellence of our staff and leadership, and the support given by our diverse constituents.
Caldwell ISD is committed to work with all students and their parents so that every student may achieve excellence in education and become a productive member of society.
· We believe our students are more successful with the active support of their parents, CISD employess, and community members.
· We believe high expectations of our students yield positive self-worth, responsible behavior, and superior performance.
· We believe all school environments must be safe, secure, and positive places to learn, grow and work.
· We believe our sutdents need an educational experience of diverse academic courses and extracurricular activities.
· We believe people of all backgrounds have inherent value and worth.
· We believe in accountability to ourselves and to our community.
Caldwell Independent School District is located in Caldwell, Texas, the county seat of Burleson County. The town of Caldwell is at the crossroads of State Highways 21 and 36, on the Presidential Corridor. Caldwell ISD covers 365 square miles and has four campuses along with a central administration office and an annex which houses transportation, food service and maintenance operations. Caldwell ISD also has a Disciplinary Alternative Education Program and an ACE Academy housed at the District Caldwell Community Education Center adjacent to the Caldwell Middle School.